We are looking forward to your paper presentations at our first IEEE International Conference on RFID!
Listed below are some planning details for you to keep in mind as you prepare for your presentations:
- Authors wishing to register for the conference should do so via the REGISTRATION tab on this site
- Under the PROGRAM tab on this site, you will find a block diagram of the Program Scheduling as well as a link to the detailed program. Please note the day and time of the session which includes your paper
- Speaker Briefings
- These meetings will take place Tuesday (March 27th) and Wednesday (March 28th) at 8:00 a.m. in the Grapevine 1 room
- Plan to attend the meeting on the day your paper will be presented
- You will get to meet the session chair and other authors in your session and discuss the logistics for running the session
- Audio/Visual arrangements
- An LCD projector, projection screen, and laptop will be provided in each of our session rooms
- Bring your presentation on a memory stick or CD to load onto the laptop
- Session format – all technical paper presentations will be made orally
- Business attire for presenters
- There will not be a separate speaker ready room available
If you have further questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.